If you want to make a donation to some non- profit, but do not have an extra money, cashback websites like Igloo can help you. Imagine you throw away $2 per day that adds up to $36,500 in your account if you live for 50 more years. You could get cashback more for your purchases than necessary, but it depends on your shopping habits. Instead of wasting that $2 per day, you can get cashback using Igloo and receive some serious money on your everyday purchase. The more exciting is that Igloo will pay you to shop for the things you already planned to purchase. If you want to get cash back into your account as you shop, read on to learn more about Igloo.
What is Igloo?
Igloo is the home of cashback, just as the Igloo is the warm place used as a winter shelter. Igloo.com is the shelter where you can get many cash back deals from several retailers all under one roof.
Learn More About Igloo – A Trusted Place For Cashback
How to use it:
- Join an Igloo after creating the account. Find your desired store and shop as you normally do.
- When you are going to check out, your account will be credited with cashback money.
- You can donate your cashback money or withdraw it once your credit reaches a certain threshold.
Why choose Igloo
There are many cashback sites out there, but Igloo helps you save money even if you are not a shopaholic.
- There are two types of shoppers: those who try to bargain on everything, even on bread and milk, and those who think that a new outfit is essential. Even if you fall into the first category, a cashback group or websites like Igloo can still be a game-changer. You can save up to $1000 a year from doing their grocery shopping with Igloo. You will be sitting on the nice saving stack while saving on grocery bills in no time.
- The cashback is really is cash, so no more fooling for loyalty points. Most of the people never end up using these loyalty points. This is not a problem with the Igloo, which doesn’t work on the point system. Instead, it operates on cash back rewards. After completing the transaction, the customer’s account will be tracked within 48 hours, and the brand will have to authenticate the purchase. Then the Igloo credits your cashback, and you can withdraw the money into your PayPal or bank account to spend as you wish.
- Transactions are often misreported, and cashback rewards can get muddled up. However, Igloo vows to look out for its customers and resolve the issues in no time.
To sum up:
Cashback websites like Igloo can help you in saving for a donation you wanted to make. Indeed, you will not get huge cash back on a single purchase buy every little bit adds up. The average American spends around $164.5 in a day, so if you have more 50 years ahead and you earn 2 to 3% cashback on each purchase, you could save from $30,000 to $60,000. So, don’t let your money go to waste. Join an igloo and start saving money everyday.
Ready to make some cashback for a good cause?
Click here to get Igloo Extension